Extractor arms allow fumes to be captured at the source. Available in various working reaches, extraction arms can be implemented with extension booms if additional reach is needed. Extractor arms may also be installed on a rail for unlimited reach.
Glacier Technology features a wide range of Plymovent extraction arms with metal and hose tubes. Metal tube extraction arm selections include:
- KUA – Our best selling KUA extractor arm is flexible and is available in various lengths and diameters. The KUA arm can be mounted on a Traversing Rail System. It is a flexible extraction arm for fume, gases and oil mist contaminants.
- MiniMan – MiniMan-75 is ideal for smaller working areas, while the MiniMan-100 is ideal for welding booths and vocational schools
- MultiSmart Arm – Features completely uninterrupted airflow and the lowest pressure loss of any extractor arm on the market.
- FlexMax – Ideal for reaching far out into the work place and allowing the arm to easily fold to the wall providing minimum space interruptions.
- JR Arm - Telescopic arms designed for use in confined spaces.
Glacier Technology has extensive experience in developing air pollution solutions that incorporate extractor arms for applications such as maintenance and production, as well as workbench applications.
Extractor Arm Manufacturers
We represent the most trusted manufacturers, and offer a full selection of product solutions for most industrial air system needs.
Plymovent USA - www.plymovent.com
A global supplier of products, systems, and services for air extraction and filtration, Plymovent provides a workplace with clean air with solutions for indoor air pollution created by welding fumes, and vehicle emissions. Plymovent systems are developed to meet or exceed the standards of the most exacting health and safety codes.
Glacier Technology will help you to select the right solution to address your extractor arm needs. Give us a call today at 763-577-0102!
Glacier Technology is here to help!
We will help select the right industrial fans and blowers that fit your needs. Fill out the form below or give us a call today at 763-577-0102