Technical Inside Sales
Employment Opportunities with Glacier Technology
(Jobs in Plymouth, MN)
The successful candidate will be involved in technical equipment sales within the industrial market, servicing established accounts and end-users from our Plymouth office. We offer very competitive pay and benefits for the right individual.
Glacier Technology is a well established and growing Midwest industrial sales company. Our product line has both industrial fans and air filtration equipment. Initially your focus will be learning the fan side of the business and then transition to the air filtration side to provide support for both sides of our business.
We are a team-effort company established on maintaining and expanding customer relationships based on integrity, hard work and product/process knowledge. We are committed to long term growth and excellence through a customer focused approach and outstanding service.
- Provide quotes and follow up for fan RFQ inquiries.
- Support inside/outside sales staff effectively with minimal supervision.
- Prepare quotes and process equipment orders. May require schematic part identification.
- Continually learn information related to our products/services, price lists, and vendor products.
- Provide technical information for customers concerning products, services, and/or equipment. Training and resources will be available.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Respond to customer requests, resolve issues and promote company products and services.
- Quote parts to customers, contact and collaborate with key vendors to obtain part pricing and delivery.
- Place orders with vendors, follow POs from start to finish; ensure accuracy, meet shipping/delivery deadlines and guarantee highest quality customer service.
- Shipping and receiving duties; receive and enter orders, prepare orders for shipment including paperwork/labeling customer shipments, provide shipping details, track order status, follow-up on orders to meet customer’s deadline (requires light lifting).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; will be working with customers, team-members, manufacturers and shipping personnel on the phone and via email.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate forward thinking, planning and enjoy problem solving.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and complete projects based on changing specifications and timelines.
- Has a keen attention to detail and follows through on tasks.
- Be professional and have a great attitude.
- Computer skills (typing, data entry, MS Word, MS Excel) and ability to learn specialty software.
- Experience with technical drawings and calculations is a plus
- 2+ years of similar experience and/or a 2-or-4 year degree is preferred
- Normal office hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, M-F.
- Health Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Pay – based on company performance