Industrial Air Equipment Specifications
All functions of Plans & Specifications are important, but contracts are the most critical.
If your specification is to act as a legal contract to protect yourself and your client it must:
- Be accurate
- Not contradict itself or other related documents
- Avoid factual or technical errors
- Be project-specific when used for Building Code.
Glacier Technology can help engineers write Plans & Specifications for:
- Briefing document and a record of decisions made
- Design Record
- Demonstration of Statutory Compliance
- Cost Planning
- Project Management Aid
- On-site Manuals
- Evidence in Disputes
- Resource of Facilities Management & Building Maintenance
Glacier Technology is here to help!
We will help you select the right system to address your plan and specification needs.