Duct Made Easy with 50 to 70% Labor Time Savings
Glacier Technology offers clamp together ducting for ease of use, cost-efficiency, and rapid installation. Allowing for simple adjustment and modification, clamp together ducting is a complete line of duct and components. Clamp together ducting is well suited for virtually any dust collection system, including wood, paper, and chemical.
- Simple installation – 50 to 70% labor time savings compared to spiral ductwork
- Quick modifications – Unsurpassed ease, speed, and adjustment
- Manufacturer can convert your pencil sketch into an AutoCAD drawing with ducting BOM
- Material integrity – Premium quality materials for harsh environments
- Standard n-butyl rubber gaskets – FDA silicone available for food and high temp applications
- Durable Viton and Gore-tex gasket material
Adapters are available for connection to virtually any machine or existing duct. Standard clamp together ducting branches and fittings are fabricated from 18 gauge material, but can be fabricated in up to 10 gauge. Elbows and ducting can be fabricated from 10 gauge material for use with sand, coal or other abrasive materials.
Glacier Technology offers you proven experience and engineering expertise in developing customized ductwork systems, which we can install or you can install yourself. Our team is ready to help you meet your specific needs and challenges with knowledgeable guidance.
- Infinitely Adjustable
- PDF Downloads
- Image Gallery
- Constructed from standard sheet metal
- Rolled lip component ends
- All-stainless over-center locking clamps
- Superior clamping and fast installation
- Two simple methods of adjustment for fast and easy changes
- Designed for quick, secure, repetitive use
- All welded stainless steel construction
- Heavy-duty ‘winged’ O-ring gasket for tight compression with rolled lip system
- Fully welded seams
- Elbow adjustability
- 304 and 316 Stainless steel – galvanized materials of construction up to 10 gauge
Clamp-together duct is highly adjustable. All fittings (elbows, branches, reducers… anything with a collar) will accept a cut piece of pipe just the same as a sleeve. To use this feature follow the directions, but cut the pipe a little longer than needed. Slide the cut pipe into the fitting and clamp the O-ring (must be ordered separately) to the fitting. This feature is especially useful when the distance needed is less than the length of the sleeve (11”). In that instance, even the sleeve alone would be too long.