Glacier Technology has developed many clean air systems for metalworking applications and has a thorough understanding of MFHAP regulations. We are highly experienced representatives of the industry’s most trusted manufacturers of industrial fans, accessories, and air pollution control equipment. Our team is equipped and capable of developing reliable solutions. Our solid supplier relationships allow us to offer reliable support and some of the best lead times available.
Our team develops metalworking applications that protect the health and safety of employees, in addition to safeguarding equipment and workstations. Glacier application solutions also are designed to meet any and all regulatory requirements.
We offer a number of weld and fume smoke clean air solutions for metalworking that capture contaminants at the source. Our complete fume extraction system solution includes:
- Wet and Dry Collectors for Combustible Dust
- Cartridge Collectors and Filters
- Ambient Capture Systems
- Source Capture Systems (Downdraft Table, Backdraft Table, Overhead Hoods, Portable Collectors)
- Fume Extension Arms
The CMAXX Cartridge Dust Collector is designed to return clean air back into the environment, eliminating the costs associated with make-up air.
- Vertical cartridge design (cross flow)
- Powder coat painted (inside, out)
- No external bolts
- 15 year warranty
- Heavy duty construction (7 & 10 gauge)
- Easy 3 piece assembly
Our best-selling KUA extractor arm is flexible and available in various lengths and diameters for fume, gases and oil mist contaminants.
- Ideal for medium-sized workplaces
- Hood positioning of 110 degrees in any direction
- Reach 2.0 m-4.0 m
The FlexMax is ideal for reaching far out into the workplace and allowing the arm to easily fold to the wall providing minimum space interruptions.
- Extension crane for EconomyArm and KUA extraction arms
- Covers large working areas
- Reaches above its mounting height
MiniMan-100 is the high performance solution for dust and fume applications.
- Clear-thru, totally free from internal mechanisms
- Reach of 1.5 m-2.1 m
Plymovent portable collectors are mobile filter units designed to remove welding fumes on-site in confined areas and spaces that are difficult to reach by fixed systems.
- Up to 700 cfm
- 6″ diameter fume arm in 7′, 10′ and 14′ lengths
The innovative Air-Port Welding Hood developed by Imperial Systems is available from Glacier Technology. The Air-Port eliminates many of the weaknesses found in standard designs.
- Optional integrated Spark Trap available
- Two-legged design means a smaller footprint