Fume Extractor Arms
Extractor arms allow fumes to be captured at the source. Glacier Technology offers fume extractor arms in various working reaches, extraction arms can be implemented with extension booms if additional reach is needed. Extractor arms may also be installed on a rail for unlimited reach. Glacier Technology is proud to offer a wide range of Plymovent extraction arms with metal and hose tubes.
- 3″ to 8″ diameter
- 150 cfm to 1500 cfm
- Length: 3′ to 30′
- Pressure drop: 3″ wc
- Materials of Construction: powder coat aluminum or stainless steel
- Mounting Configuations: Desktop, Wall, Ceiling, Telescopic, Rail
- Fully Controlled System – Sensors assure energy is only used when necessary
- Arms available in stainless steel for lab or food applications
- Grounded fumes for combustible dust applications (ATEX compliant)
Glacier Technology has extensive experience in developing air pollution solutions that incorporate extractor arms for applications such as maintenance and production, as well as workbench applications.
Imperial Systems Dust Collector with PlymoVent Fume Extractor Arm
Plymovent KUA Extraction Arm
Plymovent MiniMan 160-SS Stainless Steel Extraction Arm
Plymovent LM2 Telescoping Arm
Plymovent Rail System used on Pipe Cutting Machine
- MultiSmart Arm
- Image Gallery
Our best-selling KUA extractor arm is flexible and is available in various lengths and diameters. The KUA arm can be mounted on a Traversing Rail System. It is a flexible extraction arm for fume, gases and oil mist contaminants.
- Ideal for medium-sized workplaces
- Hood positioning of 110 degrees in any direction
- Reach 2.0 m-4.0 m
MiniMan-75 is ideal for smaller working areas, while the MiniMan-100 is ideal for welding booths and vocational schools.
- Perfect for soldering, lab or dust applications
- Clear-thru, totally free from internal mechanism
- Reach of 1 m-1.5 m
- Higher air volume and longer reach than MM-75. The high performance solution for dust and fume applications
- Clear-thru, totally free from internal mechanisms
- Reach of 1.5 m-2.1 m
Features completely uninterrupted airflow and the lowest pressure loss of any extractor arm on the market.
- Clear-thru design for highest possible air volumes
- Available in 125, 160 & 200 mm diameters
- Reach 3.0 m-4.0 m
Ideal for reaching far out into the work place and allowing the arm to easily fold to the wall providing minimum space interruptions.
- Extension crane for EconomyArm and KUA extraction arms
- Covers large working areas
- Reaches above its mounting height
- Extra reach of max. 4,5 m
The FlexHood extraction hood is developed to cover a specific welding area, such as a robotic installation. When source extraction is impossible – for example due to the fact that welding robots move on a rail system – extraction hoods are an effective way to extract welding fumes near the actual process. It reduces the amount of fumes, small particles, fine dust, but also mist and aerosols in the workshop atmosphere.