Wet Scrubbers, Wet Collectors, and Wet Downdraft Tables
Wet type dust collectors, or wet scrubbers, are required for the safe collection of combustible metal dust. Wet scrubbers have also been used effectively in many other challenging applications as an alternative to cartridge collectors. Glacier Technology is proud to offer the ProVent Uni-Wash series of wet scrubbers and Eurovac Wet Mix Collectors.
- Up to 50,000 cfm
- Efficient up to 3 microns consuming only 3″ wg static pressure
- Automatic sludge conveyor available
- Exceeds NFPA #484 for combustible metals
Our wet scrubbers fulfill National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standard 484 for the capture of combustible metal dusts created in processes involving aluminum, magnesium, titanium, and zirconium. Uni-Wash wet scrubbers will greatly decrease risk of fire and explosion, and keep your operations clean, safe, and compliant. Units are self-contained, install easily, and require little or no up keep.
Glacier Technology partners with Diversitech to offer wet downdraft table solutions to manage combustible metal dust. Wet downdraft tables work by employing a combination of dust collection and air filtration techniques to provide an additional layer of safety by suppressing fire hazards.
Contact us to discuss the best approach for your application.
MONSOON 3′ X 6′ Wet Downdraft Table
ProVent Wet Scrubber with Sludge Conveyor
ProVent Grinding Booth
ProVent Downdraft Table
ProVent Wet Scrubber
Eurovac I Wet Collector
Eurovac III Wet Collector
Eurovac Wet Collector Type A
Eurovac Wet Collector Type B
MONSOON 3′ X 4′ Wet Downdraft Table
MONSOON 3′ X 8′ GDS Wet Downdraft Table
MONSOON 3′ X 4′ AWW Wet Downdraft Table
- NFPA 484
- PDF Downloads
- Image Gallery
Monsoon Wet Downdraft Tables
Diversitech’s series of self-contained portable wet downdraft tables is the industry’s leading solution for the collection of combustible metal dust. The aerospace, automotive and metal fabrication sectors are increasingly working with combustible metal materials including aluminum, titanium and magnesium parts.
The Monsoon wet downdraft table safely removes combustible materials while complying with NFPA and OSHA combustible dust guidelines.
Uni-Wash™ Wet Dust Collectors – built for heavy industrial use, Uni-Wash Wet dust collectors are designed for the safe collection of combustible metal dust such as aluminum dust collection, titanium dust collection and magnesium dust collection.
- Orifice / Impingement Patented Scrub Never Clogs
- Stainless Steel Scrub Components
- Integral High Efficiency Fan Assemblies
- Solid Welded Construction
- No Filters to Replace
- Many Available Options to Customize
- Various Power Options Available Including 575 Volts
- NFPA package – enables customers to fully comply with NFPA 484 guidelines for combustible metals such as aluminum, titanium, magnesium, and more.
- All ProVent equipment is available in painted or unpainted stainless steel.
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) are available on all ducted Uni-Wash machines.
- The Sani-Ball cleaning system uses powerful 316 stainless steel spray nozzles.
- Ducted Systems < 4000 CFM can be raised on legs and bottom drained
- ProVent Silencers available for noise reduction
EuroVac Wet Mix Dust Collectors – remove explosive dust by driving the particulate deep into the water via a venturi. Dust then passes through a set of baffles (entrapping the dust in water) which settles to the bottom of the collector. All systems meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines.
- High Volume Central Wet Collector – Type “A” – Sludge Rake
- High Volume Central Wet Collector – Type “B” – Drain Valve
- Eurovac I – High Vacuum Central Wet Collectors – Range from 150 to 650 CFM
- Eurovac III – High Vacuum Central Wet Collectors – Range from 500 to 5,000 CFM
- Sound Attenuation Cabinet
- Special Coatings
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Special Discharge Options
- Custom Arrangements Available
Uni-Wash wet dust collectors are fully complaint with the NFPA 484 standard when purchased with the NFPA 484 package. The NFPA 484 standard applies to the production, processing, finishing, handling, recycling, storage, and use of all metals and alloys that are in a form that is capable of combustion or explosion, as well as, operations where metal or metal alloys are subjected to processing or finishing operations that produce combustible powder or dust.
- Combustible Metal Processes
- Metal Finishing
- Food Processing
- Pharmaceutical Processes
- Biomedical Manufacturing
- Shot Peening, Sand Blasting