Manual Shaker Collector
A Cost Effective NFPA Compliant Solution for Wood Dust
Eurovac MASC manual shaker dust collector offers the same high efficiency multi pocket filter envelope (95% at 5 microns and more) as the motorized version but built into an open type cabinet. Designed for interior installation, the greatest advantage is not requiring highly expensive spark detection and extinguishing device, no explosion vent and no blowback damper. Those NFPA safety devices alone can make any dust collector three times the price of the unit.
An important advantage of this innovative collector design is that the system does not require return air ductwork because the filter allows redistribution of clean air through the four open sides. In most installations, a fan with a quiet direct drive 1750 RPM AMCA type B spark proof impeller is installed next to the collector.
Additional design features:
- Industrial grade powder coat painted steel frame with hopper to help dust collect in bin
- Inlet deflector ensures larger chips are pushed into the bin – filter catches fine particles only
- Filter features sateen interior finish to minimize ‘’caking’’ on filter surface
- Quick release lock latch on bin lid means no dust or air leakage – no flexible hose used for connection between the hopper and the lid
- Minimal maintenance required – simply rock a broom handle back and forth for a few minutes at the end of each shift
- Unit ships fully assembled for minimal installation time and more cost savings
- Compact collector footprint features floor plates to anchor into concrete floor
Glacier understands that each facility is unique, with individual needs and conditions. Our specialized knowledge and experience, along with our strategic relationships with the manufacturers of the industry’s best equipment, have allowed us to provide our customers with effective and efficient solutions. Contact us to discuss your application.