Glacier Technology has developed a wide range of customized air handling systems for a variety of manufacturing operations.
Dependable air systems are essential for protecting the health and safety of employees. Today’s innovative air handling equipment also safeguards your equipment investments and keeps you compliant with regulatory standards. The experienced and knowledgeable Glacier experts will help you navigate the process of finding the best air handling equipment to keep your manufacturing processes safe, efficient, productive, and profitable..
For decades, our experienced team has been developing close relationships with the industry’s most trusted manufacturers of industrial fans, accessories, and air pollution control equipment Our solid supplier relationships allow us to offer reliable support and some of the best lead times available.
The CMAXX Cartridge Dust Collector is designed to return clean air back into the environment, eliminating the costs associated with make-up air.
- Vertical cartridge design (cross flow)
- Powder coat painted (inside, out)
- No external bolts
- 15 year warranty
- Heavy duty construction (7 & 10 gauge)
- Easy 3 piece assembly
Extensive application experience and expertise with fans and blowers enables Glacier Technology to provide complete air handling packages. We offer turnkey solutions including:
- Cast aluminum and steel industrial fan and blower products
- For corrosive environments, Fiberglass and PVC industrial fans and blowers
- Industrial fans to meet the requirements of a broad range of applications
Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
VFDs are always the smart choice and a great investment for any dust collection application. They provide several advantages to outlet damper control
Reduced maintenance cost due to automatic speed adjustment.
- Increased filter life as a result of the collector always operating at the optimum air to cloth ratio
- Substantial cost savings associated with reduced speed operation
- Quick return on investment
Our best-selling KUA extractor arm is flexible and is available in various lengths and diameters. The KUA arm can be mounted on a Traversing Rail System. It is a flexible extraction arm for fume, gases and oil mist contaminants.
- Ideal for medium-sized workplaces
- Hood positioning of 110 degrees in any direction
- Reach 2.0 m-4.0 m
FlexMax is ideal for reaching far out into the workplace and allowing the arm to easily fold to the wall providing minimum space interruptions.
- Extension crane for EconomyArm and KUA extraction arms
- Covers large working areas
- Reaches above its mounting height
- Extra reach of max. 4.5 m
The innovative Air-Port Welding Hood developed by Imperial Systems is available from Glacier Technology. The Air-Port eliminates many of the weaknesses found in standard designs.
- Optional integrated Spark Trap available
- Two-legged design means a smaller footprint
Glacier Technology offers clamp together ducting for ease of use, cost-efficiency, and rapid installation.
- Simple installation – 50 to 70% labor time savings compared to spiral ductwork
- Quick modifications – Unsurpassed ease, speed, and adjustment