Cincinnati Fan is known throughout the industrial marketplace as the trusted name for cast aluminum and fabricated steel industrial fans, blowers, and exhausters. Cincinnati Fan offers a standard product line that includes fans ranging from ¼ to 125 horsepower. Cincinnati Fan also offers custom models, developed to meet the specific needs and requirements of most applications. Glacier Technology is proud to now be the exclusive manufacturer representative for Cincinnati Fan for all of Wisconsin, as well as for Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
Through the years, the Glacier Technology team has helped customers improve their operations and profitability with dependable Cincinnati Fan products. The following list reveals nine ways we have helped businesses improve productivity and efficiency with fans and blowers from Cincinnati Fan:
- Material Conveying – PB, SPB and RBE series blowers are well suited for conveying material in a duct or piping system. HDBI and HDAF series fans are also very efficient at conveying material when located on the clean side of a dust collector.
- Exhausting – Spark resistant spark resistant cast aluminum props are a standard feature of Cincinnati Fan’s tube axial fans, making them ideal for exhausting fumes from a paint spray booth or vapors from ovens or washing tunnels.
- Pressurizing – For industrial flotation tables, the PB, SPB and HP series, available with multiple wheels and housings to provide compact, direct driven blowers over an expanded range.
- Cooling – LM, HDBI and SQBI series blowers are often used to cool electrical cabinets, engine rooms, and diesel engines, as well as AC or DC and traction motors.
- Blow-Off – Efficient blow-off systems to remove water vapor from parts before painting or coating can be developed using PB, SPB and HP series blowers.
- Heating – CPF and CPAF plug fans circulate air in ovens, eliminating cold spots. We also offer standard model fans for airstream temperatures up to 800° F (427° C).
- General Air Movement – Cincinnati Fan develops heavy duty propeller fans, personnel coolers and air circulators to provide general ventilation or spot cooling. Cast aluminum props are standard, with stainless steel models also available.
- Fume Exhaust – Remove noxious fumes from work areas or supply fresh air to ventilate rooms, tanks, and manholes with Fume-Master portable fume exhausters. AMCA Type B or C spark resistance are available as standard.
- Corrosive Environments – Many models are available in stainless steel or all aluminum construction for corrosive environments.
For nearly 30 years, Glacier Technology has been known as the trusted source throughout Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Western Wisconsin for industry-leading, dependable industrial fans and air filtration equipment. For the past 18 years, we have been developing applications with Cincinnati Fan products as a top tier manufacturer representative. Glacier Technology offers customers many advantages, including:
- Typical quote turned around within a day
- Expert system evaluation and design assistance
- Inside and outside sales support
- Full service after the sale, including replacement parts
The Glacier team is ready and qualified to serve your industrial fan and blower needs. Contact us today to discuss your project!