Glacier Technology is proud to offer Eurovac portable wet dust collectors. These solutions from Eurovac provide a safe, efficient, and effective solution for the capture of combustible dust in a variety of applications including: sanding, grinding, and other environments involving explosive dust and conditions.
Portable wet dust collectors offer distinct advantages:
- Low maintenance
- Safe collection of hazardous dust
- 99% efficient to 5 microns with HEPA filter
When dust can become combustible, wet dust collectors provide an ideal solution. This is especially a concern in metal working, which produces highly flammable dry metal dust that is likely to go up in flames if it comes into any contact with sparks. Wet dust collectors significantly decrease the risk of fire or explosion by using water in the cleaning process.
Dust drawn into wet dust collector is forced down through a venturi into water, which acts as a separator. Most dust particles fall to the bottom of the unit immediately. Particles that remain following this first cleaning stage are forced through thick curtains of water and then deflected by a series of baffles into the water turbulence, which separates the remaining dust from the air.
The moist clean air is drawn through the unit by an internally fitted blower. It then passes through a stainless steel mist eliminator, where the moisture is removed. The dust, which has settled to the bottom of the unit, is removed through the sludge drain valve.
Eurovac I – Portable Wet Mix Dust Collector
5HP (140 CFM/60”WC) | 10HP (275CFM/60” WC) | 15 HP (380CFM/60”WC)
- 208-240, 460 and 575/3/60Hz or 50Hz models available
- Starter with overload protection pre-wired to blower
- 20,000+ hours of continuous use
- Initial venturi entry for deep penetration of dust into water
- Secondary baffles to help knock water/dust back down
- Final mist elimination (99% efficient to 5 microns) with optional HEPA filter
- Hydrogen relief vent
- 14 gauge stainless steel construction
- Epoxy powder painted and treated with zinc oxide and rust inhibitor
Eurovac II – Portable Wet Mix Dust Collector
- Powerful 13.8 amp motor with sealed bearings handles moist air from wet collector
- 1560 watt pump produces 145” of water column; 140 free flow CFM
- Motor housing is insulated and baffled for quiet operation
- Motor turns on and off automatically by air switches when pneumatic tools are activated, increasing motor life and reducing energy costs
- Plastic sight glass reveals when water should be added
- Stainless steel mist eliminator
- 2” ball valve and hose at the bottom of the separator for removing sludge
Glacier Technology is proud to offer Eurovac industrial portable wet dust collectors, along with all of the necessary tubing, fittings, elbows, cleaning tools and hose as required to meet OSHA requirements for a clean, safe work environment. Glacier Technology is ready to help you with knowledgeable guidance to bring the best performance and value to your project. Contact us today!