Efficiently and Effectively Meet NFPA Standards
Wet type dust collectors, or wet scrubbers, are required for the safe collection of combustible metal dust. Wet scrubbers have also been used effectively in many other challenging applications as an alternative to cartridge collectors. Glacier Technology is proud to offer the ProVent Uni-Wash series of wet scrubbers.
- 50- 30,000 cfm models
- Efficient up to 3 microns consuming only 3″ wg static pressure
- Automatic sludge conveyor available
- Exceeds NFPA #484 for combustible metals
Our wet scrubbers fulfill National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standard 484 for the capture of combustible metal dusts created in processes involving aluminum, magnesium, titanium, and zirconium. Uni-Wash wet scrubbers will greatly decrease risk of fire and explosion, and keep your operations clean, safe, and compliant. Units are self-contained, install easily, and require little or no up keep. Contact us to discuss your application.
ProVent Wet Scrubber with Sludge Conveyor
ProVent Grinding Booth
ProVent Downdraft Table
ProVent Wet Scrubber
- NFPA 484
- PDF Downloads
- Image Gallery
- Orifice / Impingement Patented Scrub Never Clogs
- Stainless Steel Scrub Components
- Integral High Efficiency Fan Assemblies
- Solid Welded Construction
- No Filters to Replace
- Many Available Options to Customize
- Various Power Options Available Including 575 Volts
- NFPA package – enables customers to fully comply with NFPA 484 guidelines for combustible metals such as aluminum, titanium, magnesium, and more.
- All ProVent equipment is available in painted or unpainted stainless steel.
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) are available on all ducted Uni-Wash machines.
- The Sani-Ball cleaning system uses powerful 316 stainless steel spray nozzles.
- Ducted Systems < 4000 CFM can be raised on legs and bottom drained
- ProVent Silencers available for noise reduction
Uni-Wash wet dust collectors are fully complaint with the NFPA 484 standard when purchased with the NFPA 484 package. The NFPA 484 standard applies to the production, processing, finishing, handling, recycling, storage, and use of all metals and alloys that are in a form that is capable of combustion or explosion, as well as, operations where metal or metal alloys are subjected to processing or finishing operations that produce combustible powder or dust.
- Combustible Metal Processes
- Metal Finishing
- Food Processing
- Pharmaceutical Processes
- Biomedical Manufacturing
- Shot Peening, Sand Blasting