Glacier Technology helps you meet the highest clean air standards with a full line of HEPA filters, with efficiencies up to 99.99% for 0.3 microns, for commercial and industrial applications. Serving the needs of hospitals, pharmaceutical facilities, clean rooms and other critical environments, our HEPA filters are constructed of the best materials and designed to provide the greatest level of filtration.
- Cell side material – galvanized steel, stainless steel, wood, or aluminum options
- Corrugated or PVC coated aluminum separators
- Gasket options – Neoprene, silicone, or fiberglass rope
- Polyurethane foam sealant or solid urethane sealant
- Faceguard options – expanded galvanized or aluminized steel, or stainless steel
- Efficiency: 99% for upto 0.3 microns
- Standard sizes or custom
- UPLA (ultra-low penetration air) HEPA filters are also available from Glacier Technology in both panel and compact configurations
Available in both standard and high capacity configurations, our HEPA filters can also be developed for specialized applications.